Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for marine use. The unit provides an exceptional quality shoreline cable, combined with a digital MID certified meter, offering a range of advantages when compared to other available products.
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved, which is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Cumulative kWh reading is retained permanently, even if the power is removed for a long period of time.
- Pressing the push button toggles the meter between displaying the live power usage, a resettable kWh reading and a non-resettable (by any means) cumulative kWh reading.
- Robust compact IP65 rated weatherproof enclosure (6 = complete dust protection, 5 = protected against water jets from any direction). Dimensions W105mm x H158mm x D115mm.
- Available in 0.5m, 10m and 20m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above. Custom lengths can be made to order, even for just one unit.
- Heavy duty 2.5mmsq H07BQ-F orange rubber cable. This marine grade cable is simply in a different league to the normal blue artic cable. It offers extremely high resistance to UV, oil and mechanical damage, remaining flexible down to -40C.
- We do not use artic blue cable as it offers poor resistance to UV, oil and mechanical damage and should not be used below -5C (see IET article).
- Heavy duty German manufactured Menneke 230v 16A CEE IEC 60309 connectors.
- Meter is placed 0.4m from the plug, but can be inserted at any point along the cable on request.
- Please contact us for IP68 or Marinco connectors.
- PAT tested.
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below: