Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
Ideal for powering items in the garden, including lights and heaters. The weatherproof socket's IP66 rating means that it remains watertight, even when subject to powerful water jets from any direction. Unlike any DIY store extension leads, it can be used for prolonged periods outside
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below:
|Velcro tie||H Frame||
If you need to thread the cable through a letterbox or other small opening, purchase the lead you require, and then add on our letterbox connector.
- Available in 2m, 5m and 10m, 15m, 20m and 25m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Chose from a tough 13A plug (Permaplug), or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside). The RCD are active units, which means that the reset button must be pressed each time the power is disconnected.
- Weatherproof IP66 rated Hamilton double switched socket. This is a really robust unit, which will remain watertight, even when subject to powerful water jets from any direction.
- Socket can be locked shut using a padlock (max diameter 5.5mm).
- 1.5mmsq cable for high current applications- these leads won’t get warm when used at maximum load (when uncoiled) and are therefore ideal for garden heaters.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.