This unique and versatile unit was developed for a customer who required a flexible way of distributing power within their range of hire marquees. The double weatherproof 13A socket is fitted with either 16A or 32A connectors, enabling it to be daisy chained to provide power over a large area. Longer 2 - 25m leads are also availble.
The socket can be mounted to any horizontal pole using the two cable tie bases on the rear. Large diameter rubber cable is used, to allow the daisy chain of sockets to draw a full 16A or 32A (depending on version selected).
- Weatherproof IP66 rated Hamilton double switched socket. This is a really robust unit, which will remain watertight, even when subject to powerful water jets from any direction.
- Can be mounted to any horizontal object using the three cable tie mounts on the rear (cable ties not supplied).
- 16A version - 2.5mm H07RN-F rubber cable. Menneke connectors. Maximum length of daisy chain 25m, with no maximum number of sockets along that length.
- 32A version - 6mm H07RN-F rubber cable. PMS connectors (not illustrated). Maximum length of daisy chain 48m, with no maximum number of sockets along that length.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.