Fantastically versatile metal pedal foot switch, suitable for controlling a wide range of power tools where a latching switch operation is preferable. Simply plug the unit in between the tool and the power supply.
The pedal was developed in response to customer feedback that there was a real need for a heavy duty pedal with a latching output. Whilst latching pedals are available, they tend to be for low current applications. This unit uses a standard pedal, with a special control unit that converts the pulse each time the pedal is pressed to a latching output:
- When pedal is pressed, the socket turns on. It remains on when the pedal is depressed.
- When the pedal is pressed again, the socket turns off.
- As a safety feature, if the power to the unit is disconnected, the socket will always revert to being off when next connected, even if it was latched on when last used.
- Robust alloy metal foot pedal with blue/green painted finish, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Extremely robust IP66 rated enclosure, dimensions L125mm x W125mm x D100mm.
- 22mm indicator displays green when the power to the unit is on, and red when the power out is on.
Unit Resistive Inductive 230v 13A 20A (AC-7a) 6.4A (AC-7b) 230v 16A 40A (AC-7a) 15A (AC-7b) 110v 16A 32A (AC-1) 18A (AC3)
2m in, 0.4m out and 2m to pedal, H07RN-F industrial quality harsh environment rubber cable with either 13A durable connectors, or 16A German manufactured Menneke industrial connectors.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
Where fitted, an NVR would need to be bypassed for the pedal to control the tool.
- PAT tested.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request e.g. Schuko socket for European tools.