Our Dustimate modular control system was developed following feedback from craftspeople who were looking for an automated way of controlling their dust extractor.
All of the Dustimate modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
Manual power on: When turned on, the manual power on switch overrides the system, turning the extractor on. Please note that the switch will not force the system to be off, as the operating principle is that any sensor will trigger the dust extractor.
Sensor isolator: The sensor isolator switch is used to isolate any sensors connected between it and the control unit, when dust extraction is not required. This could range from a single sensor, to any number daisy chained to the switch.
- Robust switch, with large paddle to enable easy operation even with gloved hands.
- Clearly labelled with either a 'Sensor isolator' or 'Manual Power On'.
- LED indicator lamp illuminates red when the switch is in override position.
- Multiple switches can be used in the same installation.
- Dimensions L88mm x W88mm x D65mm (approximate).
Used in conjunction with a control unit, the 22mm indicator changes colour to display whether the control system power is on (green) or if the system has been triggered (red).
All of the modules are simply connected to the control unit using a small signal cable. Every module has 2 communication sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
- Heavy duty white/black enclosure.
- Multicolour red/green 22mm LED indicator.
- Dimensions W67 x L67 x D50mm.
Signal cables are required to connect each sensor or accessory to the control unit. Every module has 2 signal sockets, enabling the units to be daisy chained together.
- Black cable.
- Slim design connectors.
- Various lengths available.