This lead is designed to connect appliances with a standard 13A UK plug to a 230v 16A CEE 60309 Commando socket. Ideal for connection to generators and for use during the maintenance of boats and caravans, to enable power tools to be connected to the marina/site supply.
The picture below illustrates a typical application; an electric drill with a UK 13A plug is connected to a 230v 16A CEE 60309 (commando) socket on a generator.
We offer a range of cable storage solutions to keep your lead neat and tidy.
If you need to thread the cable through a letterbox or other small opening, purchase the lead you require, and then add on our letterbox connector.
Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage 1.25mmsq max PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our UK workshop from European manufactured (subject to stock) H07RN-F 1.5mmsq rubber cable, which is specifically manufactured for harsh environments; its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m and 15m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Heavy duty German manufactured IP44 CEE IEC 60309 16A plug (commonly referred to as industrial, CEE, commando or camping connectors).
- Tough rubberised 13A 4 gang trailing socket, with 13A fuse (max load).
- 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about our cables.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.