Manufactured in our UK workshop, this versatile meter simply plugs in-line with the supply (110v/230v and 16A/32A options) and provides reliable digital metering with some useful advanced functions:
- LCD display on the meter unit.
- Unit connects via Wi-Fi to enable live/cumulative readings and reports over time to be viewed on any phone or tablet.
- The appliance connected to it can be turned on and off via Wi-Fi, offering full remote control.
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- The following measurements can be read on the meter display:
- Remote monitoring of kWh, current, voltage and active power , active power using the Tuya or Smart Life APP.
- Remote control of the appliance connected to the meter via the app, including timers and delay off functions.
- Can be integrated with Google Home, Amazon Alexa and other WiFi based platforms.
- Available with a range of IEC 60309 commando connectors:
- 110v 16A
- 110v 32A
- 230v 16A
- 230v 32A
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- 0.3m input and output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.
|A padded bag is available separately to store the meter in between use.|