Manufactured in our UK workshop, this versatile meter simply plugs in-line with the 3 phase 415v supply (16A/32A options) and provides reliable digital metering with some useful advanced functions:
- LCD display on the meter unit.
- Unit connects via Wi-Fi to enable live/cumulative readings and reports over time to be viewed on any phone or tablet.
- The appliance connected to it can be turned on and off via Wi-Fi, offering full remote control.
A Wi-Fi connection is required to enable the unit to be switched on/off, the timer to be programmed or the meter readings to be accessed remotely. However, once programmed, the timer function will continue to operate without Wi-Fi and the on-board screen shows the meter readings.
See our Power Meter Selection Guide for further information.
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- The following measurements can be read on the meter display:
- Remote monitoring is limited to kWh, current, voltage and active power (phase 1 only) using the Tuya or Smart Life APP.
- Remote control of the appliance connected to the meter via the app, including timers and delay off functions.
- Can be integrated with Google Home, Amazon Alexa and other WiFi based platforms.
- Available with 415v 16A or 32A IEC 60309 commando Gewiss branded connectors.
- Meters are only compatible with 5 pin sockets (L1, L2, L3, N And E).
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W180mm x H180mm x D98mm).
- 0.3m input and output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.
- Click here for the manual.
|A padded bag is available separately to store the meter in between use.|
Please use the guide below to ensure that the correct connectors are ordered, using the colour and diameter if unsure.
Socket that Meter will be Connected to
|Plug on the Meter Unit||Details|
415v 16A IEC 60309
415v 32A Red Sockets (IEC 60309)