Compact timer unit, which turns the power off after a pre-set adjustable time (2 seconds to 2 hours) from the button being pressed. Applications include numerous uses to save energy and extending the lamp life of outdoor heaters.
- The timer is triggered by touching the button, which is in fact simply printed on the enclosure and senses a finger.
- Once triggered, the unit switches the power on.
- The power turns off at the end of the pre-set time, regardless of any additional touches of the button.
- The button can then be touched again to turn the power on and restart the cycle.
- Available with either 13A plug and IP66 rated 13A socket, or 16A IEC60309 IP44 rated connectors.
- Weatherproof IP66 rated time delay switch.
- Enclosure L80 x W111 x H70mm.
- Time delay adjustable from 2 seconds to 2 hours (remove cover to access control)
- Maximum load 16A resistive (e.g. heaters, filament lamps), 6A fluorescent, 3A inductive (e.g. motors).
- 13A unit 0.6m in/0.4m out, 16A unit 0.4m in/out industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please note that the timer will not work if the appliance connected to it has an in-line RCD, DoL motor starter or no-volt release switch (NVR).
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths or connectors.
- Click here to download the manual.