Fantastically versatile metal pedal foot switch, suitable for controlling a wide range of larger tools. The extra heavy duty unit is ideal for switching larger inductive loads as, as the foot switch controls a contactor, instead of the tool directly. Contactors work using the same principle as a relay, but they are much larger and far better suited to switching higher current inductive loads.
- Normally open (NO) - The power is turned on when the pedal is depressed, and turns off as soon as it's released.
- Normally closed (NC) - The power is turned off when the pedal is depressed and turns on as soon as it's released. Ideal as an emergency stop if used with a tool with an NVR (on/off switch).
Please note that the switch does not latch on. If you need a latching version, please click here.
- Robust alloy metal foot pedal with blue/green painted finish, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Extremely robust IP66 rated enclosure, dimensions L125mm x W125mm x D100mm.
- 22mm indicator displays green when the power to the unit is on, and red when the power out is on.
Unit Resistive Inductive 230v 13A 20A (AC-7a) 6.4A (AC-7b) 230v 16A 40A (AC-7a) 15A (AC-7b) 110v 16A 32A (AC-1) 18A (AC3)
2m in, 0.4m out and 2m to pedal, H07RN-F industrial quality harsh environment rubber cable with either 13A durable connectors, or 16A German manufactured Menneke industrial connectors.
H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request e.g. Schuko socket for European tools.
- Where fitted, an NVR (start/stop switch) would need to be bypassed for the pedal to control the tool. Otherwise, each time the pedal turns on the supply, the start button on the tool would have to be pressed.
- PAT tested.