Damaging the flex on an inflatable hot tub can be an expensive affair! Our replacement cables are an ideal, easy to fit replacement, which will match or exceed the performance of the original cable. Please see our hot tub safety page for further advice.
- 7m length.
- 1.5mmsq or 2.5mmsq cable. Please ensure that you select the correct version, by checking the details printed on your existing cable. The size may be expressed in a range of formats including 3C1.5, 3x 2.5.
- Heavy duty industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, which is specifically manufactured for harsh environments, and is fitted as standard to most hot tubs. Cable retains its flexibility and performance over a wide temperate range from -25 to 55°C.
- Heavy duty 13A plug (Permaplug).
- 10cm stripped at one end, compete with easy to fit small Wago lever connectors. These are ideal for maintaining a safe connection even when subject to vibrations.
- Fitted with a 10mA IP66 rated in-line RCD, as commonly found fitted to hot tubs. Whilst almost all in-line RCDs available in the UK have a 30mA trip current, this has the more sensitive 10mA trip current required for higher risk applications. Robust unit, individually tested in Germany and used my many hot tub manufacturers.
An RCD is a life-saving device which is designed to reduce the risk of receiving a fatal electric shock. RCDs offer a level of personal protection that ordinary fuses and circuit-breakers do not provide.
It is the responsibility of the user to consider the manufacturer's guidance, any applicable regulations and to ensure that they are confident and competent to undertake the repair. If in any doubt, consult an electrician.