When purchased with any 13A or 16A 230v extension lead, this robust compact weatherproof switch will be supplied fitted at the specified point along the cable. Great for controlling appliances when it is not convenient to reach the socket.
Please ensure that the point that the switch is required to be fitted is stated in the 'notes to seller' box at the checkout, specifying whether it is measured from the plug or socket end. The two cables will be fitted to the base of the switch, unless otherwise specified (side and top options are available).
- Weatherproof IP66 rated switch, with red LED indicator.
- Double pole - switches both live and neutral for added safety.
- Maximum load 20A, with no derating for inductive loads. N.B. The maximum possible load is of course dependant on the rating of the lead to which the switch is fitted e.g. maximum load 13A when fitted to 13A leads and 16A when fitted to 16A leads.
- Robust polycarbonate construction, dimensions L90 x W90 x D56 (excluding switch protrusion, 65 including) mm.
- The front section easily removes to enable mounting to a surface.