Compact unit which simply plugs into a UK 13A socket and enables the remote control of any appliance plugged into it via a Wi-Fi connection. Easy to set up via a smartphone app to provide remote control and set timers. The unit also provides real time energy monitoring, together with a cumulative kWh graph over the course of each hour, day or month.
Not recommended for high power applications such as EV granny chargers, hot tubs or heaters; see our heavy duty remote unit.
- Plug unit into a 13A socket and then connect an appliance.
- Download the Android or IoS app.
- Remotely monitor current power consumption and a cumulative total of the power used (kWh) on any smartphone or tablet.
- The appliance connected can also be switched on/off, or timers set up using the app.
- Can be integrated with Google Home, Amazon Alexa and other Wi-Fi based platforms.
- Uses the popular Tuya platform.
- Requires a Wi-Fi connection to function.