Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for use with motorhome/caravan pitch connections. Manufactured in our UK workshop, these units provide exceptional quality connectors, cable and a digital MID certified meter in a weatherproof enclosure.
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved, which is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Cumulative kWh reading is retained permanently, even if the power is removed for a long period of time.
- Pressing the push button toggles the meter between displaying the live power usage, a resettable kWh reading and a non-resettable (by any means) cumulative kWh reading.
- Download meter component manual.
- Heavy duty German manufactured Menneke 230v 16A CEE IEC60309 commando connectors.
- Robust compact IP65 rated weatherproof enclosure (6 = complete dust protection, 5 = protected against water jets from any direction).
- Dimensions W105mm x H158mm x D115mm.
- 0.5m (approx) total length heavy duty 2.5mmsq H07BQ-F orange rubber cable. This marine grade cable is simply in a different league to the normal blue artic cable. It offers extremely high resistance to UV, oil and mechanical damage, remaining flexible down to -40C.
- We do not use artic blue cable as it offers poor resistance to UV, oil and mechanical damage and should not be used below -5C (see IET article).
- PAT tested.
We offer a range of cable storage solutions to keep your lead neat and tidy.