This lead is designed to connect appliances with a standard 13A UK plug. It is not compatible with plug RCDs (an RCD plug is much larger than a standard 13A plug, and will have test/reset buttons) or 16A European plugs. Please see our extra large 13A UK socket or European extensions.
Perfect for heavy duty high current applications, the lead has an IP54 rated single socket. This means that the socket is protected against water spraying from any angle. We would advise that it is suitable for temporary use outdoors, where the socket is not left outside for prolonged periods. For longer term or commercial use, our weatherproof extension lead would be more suitable.
Available with no RCD, plug RCD or an in-line RCD. See our guide Do I need an RCD?, to ensure that you purchase the correct lead.
|Velcro tie||H Frame||
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m (RCD only) and 25m (RCD only) lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Chose option from a 13A plug (Permaplug), RCD plug or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside). The RCD are active units, which means that the reset button must be pressed each time the power is disconnected.
- Weatherproof IP54 rated single trailing socket (unlike in the photo, the clip is now black).
- 1.5mmsq cable for high current applications.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.
- Please note that the socket is not compatible with the chunkier 13A plug used on some electric vehicles - see our EV lead collection.
- If you intend to use an extension lead to power an inflatable hot tub, we would recommend using one from our hot tub lead collection.