This lead is designed to connect garden heaters supplied with a 16A CEE 7/7 European or Schuko plug.
In order to comply with the UK Plugs and Socket Regulations, appliances with a European plug sold within the UK must be supplied with an adaptor. The issue is that the adaptor then means that the plug won't allow the lid on the outside socket to close. These adaptors also seem prone to over heating over time. You can simply overcome the issue without cutting of the plug and risking potentially voiding the warranty, by using either this extension lead or our shorter European adaptor.
As the appliance will be connected via a UK 13A plug, it is important to check that the total rating of the unit does not exceed 2,900w. European appliances can use up to 3,600w as European sockets are rated at 16A - this will overload a UK socket.
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below:
|Velcro tie||H Frame||
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m (RCD only) and 25m (RCD only) lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Chose option from a tough 13A plug (Permaplug) in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside).
- Weatherproof IP44 rated (protected against low pressure water sprays) Schuko socket.
- 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths or connectors.
- PAT tested.
- This lead should not be used to power inflatable hot tubs - please see our specific hot tub lead.