This lead is designed to connect appliances with a standard 13A UK plug to a generator. Perfect for heavy duty high current applications, the lead has a single robust trailing socket. Note that whilst the cable is weatherproof, the socket must be used indoors.
If you need to thread the cable through a letterbox or other small opening, purchase the lead you require, and then add on our letterbox connector.
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below:
|Velcro tie||H Frame||Cable reel|
- Available in 2m, 5m and 10m and 15m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Tough rubberised 13A plug and single trailing socket (socket is for indoor use only).
- 1.5mmsq cable for high current applications.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- When used with high current appliances, we recommend checking the plug fuse clips remain tight annually, or if the plug ever feels warm, using these instructions.
- PAT tested.