When purchased with any 13A extension lead, this robust compact time lag switch will be supplied fitted at the specified point along the cable. Helps save energy and extend the lamp life of outdoor heaters.
Please ensure that the point that the heater control is required to be fitted is stated in the 'notes to seller' box at the checkout, specifying whether it is measured from the plug or socket end.
- The timer is triggered by touching the button, which is in fact simply printed on the enclosure and senses a finger.
- Once triggered, the unit switches the power on.
- The power turns off at the end of the pre-set time, regardless of any additional touches of the button.
- The button can then be touched again to turn the power on again and restart the cycle.
- Weatherproof IP66 rated time delay switch.
- Enclosure L80 x W111 x H70mm.
- Time delay adjustable from 2 seconds to 2 hours.
- Maximum load 16A resistive (e.g. infrared heaters, filament lamps), 6A fluorescent, 3A inductive.
Also available as a plug-in unit.