Robust compact metal enclosure, complete with the reliable MID kWh power meter used in our range of plug-in meters. The enclosure is compliant with Amendment 3. This means that it can be installed in domestic properties, where all DIN units now have to be made from non-combustible material, with a lid covering the opening. Ideal for metering EVs, hot tubs and rental supplies.
- Manufactured from steel, with a steel top hinged lid.
- Matt white paint finish.
- 20mm cable knock out at the top, 25mm at the base.
- Fitted with a 4 way earth terminal.
- Dimensions H180xW67xD85mm.
- IP4X rated (protected from physical objects larger than 1mm, with no water ingress rating) for use indoors. If the enclosure is required to be used outside, please see our weatherproof unit.
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved, which is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- LCD backlit display.
- Cumulative kWh reading is retained permanently, even if the power is removed for long periods of time.
- Single phase 230v, 0.25A min, 100A max current.
- Frequency 50-60Hz.
- Direct connect load.
- Pressing the push button toggles the meter between displaying live power usage (W), resettable cumulative energy used (kWh) and non-resettable cumulative energy used (kWh).