Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for commercial and industrial use. Manufactured in our UK workshop, this versatile meter simply plugs in-line with the supply and provides reliable MID certified digital metering with a range of single phase 230v and three phase 415v options. For marine use, please see our specific range of meters.
|A padded bag is available separately to store the meter in between use.|
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved, which is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Cumulative kWh reading is retained permanently, even if the power is removed for long periods of time.
- Pressing the push button toggles the meter between displaying:
- Live power usage (W)
- Resettable cumulative energy used (kWh)
- Non-resettable cumulative energy used (kWh)
- Available with a range of IEC 60309 connectors (PCE or Gewiss):
- 230v 16A
- 230v 32A
- 415v 16A
- 415v 32A
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- 0.3m input and output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.