Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for commercial and industrial use. Manufactured in our UK workshop, this versatile meter simply plugs in-line with the supply and provides reliable MID certified digital metering with a range of three phase 415v options. Available fitted with a basic or advanced meter unit.
See our Power Meter Selection Guide for further information.
Standard Meter Specification:
- Displays cumulative non-resettable kWh reading only.
- Download manual.
Advanced Meter Specification:
- Active energy
- Reactive energy
- Active power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Power factor
- Unit may be fitted with either the Rayleigh D70 (download manual) or Easton SDM630 (download manual), dependant on availability.
Common Meter Specification:
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved, which is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Cumulative kWh reading is retained permanently, even if the power is removed for long periods of time.
- Available with 3 phase 415v 16A, 32A and 63A IEC 60309 connectors. If you require 230v single phase, click here.
- Meters are only compatible with 5 pin sockets (L1, L2, L3, N And E).
- 16/32A - Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- 62A - Garo robust IP65 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W202mm x H231mm x D110mm).
- 0.3m (0.4m for 63A) input and output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- Please note that our normal 1 year warranty does not apply if this meter is used for marine use against manufacturer's instructions. Please see our marine meter.
- PAT tested.
Please use the guide below to ensure that the correct connectors are ordered, using the colour and diameter if unsure.
Socket that Meter will be Connected to
|Plug on the Meter Unit||Details|
415v 16A IEC 60309
415v 32A IEC 60309
415v 63A IEC 60309
|A padded bag is available separately to store the meter in between use.|