Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our workshop from the highest quality and most robust cable and plug/sockets available. The H07RN-F rubber cable is specifically manufactured for harsh environments and its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
Perfect for heavy duty high current applications, such as running power tools.
If you need to store your cable neatly, click on one of the range of carefully selected storage solutions below:
|Velcro tie||H Frame||
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m (RCD only) and 25m (RCD only) lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Chose option from a tough 13A plug (Permaplug), RCD plug or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside).
- Tough rubberised Permaplug 4 gang trailing socket, with integral 13A fuse and neon power indicator.
- 1.5mm cable for high current applications- these leads won’t get warm when used at full current (when uncoiled).
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperate range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.