Developed in response to customer demand for a compact, robust weatherproof kWh meter, suitable for measuring the electricity used by an EV when charging. Useful when charging a company vehicle at home, so that electricity usage can be accurately reported using a MID certified meter. May also be useful for measuring the total power used by a hot tub, particularly if using a site supply when metering is required.
See our Power Meter Selection Guide for further information.
|A padded bag is available separately to store the meter between use.|
- Digital kWh meter, with class 1 accuracy.
- MID B&D approved, which is the certification required for a meter to be used for sub-billing applications.
- Cumulative kWh reading is retained permanently, even if the power is removed for long periods of time.
- Pressing the push button toggles the meter between displaying:
- Live power usage (W)
- Resettable cumulative energy used (kWh)
- Non-resettable cumulative energy used (kWh)
- Download meter component manual.
- 13A plug, with the option of a heavy duty socket for use indoors, or an IP66 rated socket for use outdoors.
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- 0.6m input and 0.4m output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.