Outdoor extension lead which enables appliances fitted with a UK plug or RCD plug to be connected to a UK 13A socket. Ideal for heavy duty applications and higher power appliances.
Supplied with a more compact 4 gang socket, to enable it to fit within the large DriBox.
Available with either:
- No RCD - Please only consider this option if you are sure that the socket you will be connecting the extension lead to is already RCD protected. See Do I need an RCD? for further guidance.
- In-line (30mA) RCD - An RCD is a life-saving device which is designed to reduce the risk of receiving a fatal electric shock. The unit is IP66 rated weatherproof. The in-line RCD is vital if the socket you will be connecting the extension lead to is not already be RCD protected.
We offer a range of cable storage solutions to keep your lead neat and tidy.
If the cable needs to be put through a letterbox or other small opening, purchase the lead you require, and then add on our letterbox connector.
Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage 1.25mmsq max PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our UK workshop from European manufactured (subject to stock) H07RN-F 1.5mmsq rubber cable, which is specifically manufactured for harsh environments; its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m (RCD only) and 25m (RCD only) lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- 4 Gang compact trailing socket.
- 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about our cables.
- Always ensure that leads are fully uncoiled before use, as coiled leads can become warm when used at high currents.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- When used with high current appliances, we recommend checking the plug fuse clips remain tight annually, or if the plug ever feels warm, using these instructions.
- PAT tested.