Damaging the flex on a power tool can be an expensive affair! Our replacement power cords are an ideal, easy to fit replacement, which will match or exceed the performance of the original cable.
The replacement cable required can be determined by looking at the text printed or embossed on the side of the original cable.
|Text||Overall Cable Diameter*||Cable Type (Diameter of Each Core)|
|3C1.5, 3G1.5, 3G1.5mm2, 3x1.5mm2||10mm||3 core, 1.5mmsq|
|3C2.5, 3G2.5, 3G2.5mm2, 3x2.5mm2||11-12mm||3 core, 2.5mmsq|
* N.B. Diameter may vary between cable types e.g. PVC may be slightly smaller than H07 rubber.
If this symbol is on the appliance label it is double insulated/type II and will have a 2 core cable; please contact us for a 2 core custom cable. Two core cables also have '2C' or '2x' on them.
- Available in 1.5mm and 2.5mm 3 core.
- 2.1m, 3.1m, 4.1m and 5.1m lengths, fitted with a 230v 16A CEE Menneke plug (select options from the drop down list above).
- 10cm stripped at one end.
- Easy to fit yourself using the small Wago lever connectors which are included. These are ideal for maintaining a safe connection within tools subject to vibrations.
- Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about our cables.
- Contact us for custom lengths and connectors.