Fantastically versatile metal pedal foot switch, suitable for controlling a wide range of tools including scroll saws, table routers, grinders, drill presses, log splitters and lathes.
Available with either a single or double socket. The double socket enables both a power tool and small vacuum to be connected and controlled by the pedal.
- Normally open (NO) - The power is turned on when the pedal is depressed, and turns off as soon as it's released.
- Normally closed (NC) - The power is turned off when the pedal is depressed and turns on as soon as it's released. Ideal as an emergency stop if used with a tool with an NVR (on/off switch).
- Latching - The power is turned on when the pedal is depressed and then remains on. The power is turned off when the pedal is depressed again. N.B. the latching pedal is as shown in the picture (black GRP).
Where fitted, an NVR (start/stop switch) would need to be bypassed for the pedal to control the tool. Otherwise, each time the pedal turns on the supply, the start button on the tool would have to be pressed. Further guidance can be found here.
- Momentary N/O and N/C - Robust alloy metal foot pedal with blue/green painted finish, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Latching - Robust glass fibre reinforced plastic pedal, for heavy duty workshop applications.
- Robust 13A plug and IP55 rated (when cover is closed) single or double socket, which can be mounted on a surface.
- 1m cable between the 13A plug and socket, 2m between the socket and pedal. Industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request e.g. Schuko socket for European tools.
- Rated at 230v 13A.
- PAT tested.