A no volt release (NVR) switch is valuable safety feature for power tools and machinery. Built in our UK workshop, the unit provides a simple start/stop function, with an additional stop switch. In addition, if the power is cut, the unit will default to off, so the machinery will not automatically start again when the power is restored.
Simply plug the unit into a socket, and plug the tool to be controlled into the extension socket.
- 13A Permaplug plug and socket.
- 2m between plug-unit and 1m between unit-socket of 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about our cables.
- May be fitted to machinery via four fixing holes on 45 x 75mm centres.
- Maximum load 13A 230v.
- Size H80mm x W115mm x D90mm.
- Can be supplied with any length of cable or alternative plug/socket on request.
- PAT tested.