Specifically designed for the safe connection of boats with a 250v 16A Victron Energy inlet plug to marina power supplies, commonly referred to as a 'hook-up' or 'shore line' power cable. The connector pushes in, and then twists to lock.
The internet seems to be awash with cheap boat hook ups using 1.5mm sq orange or blue artic cable. As 1.5mmsq cable is underrated and artic cable also has poor resistance to both mechanical/UV damage and should not be used below -5C, we won't entertain using it.
Our leads are carefully constructed in our workshop from marine grade 2.5mmsq H07BQ-F rubber cable, which offers many of the benefits of black H07RN-F rubber, with the advantage of being bright orange. The cable has a shiny silicone appearance and is exceptionally tough.
We offer a range of cable storage solutions to keep your lead neat and tidy.
- Available in 5m, 10m and 20m lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Genuine Victron Energy 250v 16A socket connector.
- Heavy duty CEE IEC 60309 IP44 rated German manufactured Menneke 230v 16A IEC 60309 plug.
- 2.5mmsq cable for high current applications.
- Industrial specification marine grade H07BQ-F cable is ideal for harsh prolonged use outdoors. Specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-40 to 90°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.