This lead is designed to connect commercial appliances, bouncy castles, caravans and motor homes (max load 13A) to a standard 13A UK domestic socket. Can also be used for connecting mobile units to generators (non-RCD options only. If you already have a 230v 16A hook up lead, then our 13A UK plug to 16A CEE adaptor provides another option.
We offer a range of cable storage solutions to keep your lead neat and tidy.
If you need to thread the cable through a letterbox or other small opening, purchase the lead you require, and then add on our letterbox connector.
Whilst standard DIY store extension leads are manufactured from plastic connectors and cheap, easy to damage 1.25mmsq max PVC cable, these leads are in a different league. They are carefully constructed in our UK workshop from European manufactured (subject to stock) H07RN-F 1.5mmsq rubber cable, which is specifically manufactured for harsh environments; its safety and performance under extreme conditions simply cannot be beaten.
- Available in 2m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m (RCD only) and 25m (RCD only) lengths - select the required length from the drop down list above.
- Chose option from a tough 13A plug (Permaplug) or an in-line RCD (weatherproof IP66 rated for use outside).
- Heavy duty IEC 60309 Menneke IP44 rated 16A socket (commonly referred to as industrial, commando or camping connectors).
- 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about our cables.
- Always ensure that leads are fully uncoiled before use, as coiled leads can become warm when used at high currents.
- When used with high current appliances, we recommend checking the plug fuse clips remain tight annually, or if the plug ever feels warm, using these instructions.
- Please contact us for custom lengths.
- PAT tested.