Developed to provide plug-in WiFi control of appliances and lights with 230v 16A CEE IEC60309 (commando) connectors. Ideal for commercial Christmas lights which use 230v 16A CEE connectors.
Simply plug in the WiFi switch, connect it using a mobile phone app and enjoy full control of any device which is plugged in. Can be integrated into Google Home, Amazon Alexa and other WiFi based platforms.
WiFi smart home automation is becoming increasingly popular, enabling more convenient control of items in the garden, whilst reducing electricity bills.
Please ensure that there is WiFi signal at the location where the unit will be used before ordering. If WiFi is not available, a stand alone plug in timer is also available here.
- 230v 16A heavy duty CEE IEC 60309 16A plug and socket (commonly referred to as industrial, commando or camping connectors). IP44 rated.
- 0.3m either side of WiFi unit industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
WiFi switch specification:
- Weatherproof in-line WiFi switch L140 x W62 x H42mm
- Maximum load 16A (resistive).
- Simple to connect to WiFi by installing the ENER-J app on a mobile phone (requires Andoird 4.1 / iOS 9 or higher) and following the instructions provided.
- Can be integrated with Google Home, Amazon Alexa and other WiFi based platforms.
- Wireless frequency - 2.412-2.484GHz
- Wireless IEEE standards - IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Security - WEP61/WEP128/TKIP/CCMP(AES)
- Security mechanism - WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK