Heavy duty adaptor made in our UK workshop to enable appliances with a 16A 110v European IEC 60309 commando plug to be used with an American NEMA 5-15R 15A 115v socket. This provides the ability to use UK/European 110v power tools and appliances in countries with the common American socket.
- NEMA 5-15 straight pin 15A 115v plug - please contact us for adaptors for any other type of NEMA connector.
- CEE IEC30609 16A 110v socket.
- 0.3m of 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- This adaptor is only suitable for 110-120v appliances. 230v appliances may be used in the US where a different type of socket is available (e.g. NEMA 6-15, please contact us for advice).
- Please note that European appliances run at 50Hz, whereas the power supply across American and some other 110-120v countries is provided at 60Hz. For appliances using a motor, this will result in it running faster - please seek advice to ensure that your appliance is compatible with 60Hz.
- PAT tested.