Heavy duty adaptor made in our UK workshop to enable appliances with an American NEMA 5-15 15A 115v plug, to be connected to an IEC 60309 16A 110v socket. This provides the ability to use American power tools and appliances in the UK and Europe, with the use of a 110v site transformer.
- IEC60309 16A 110v commando plug.
- NEMA 5-15 15A 115v socket - please contact us for adaptors for any other type of NEMA connector.
- 0.3m of 1.5mmsq industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- This adaptor must be used in conjunction with a 230v to 110v transformer.
- Please note that US appliances run at 60Hz, whereas the power supply across Europe is provided at 50Hz. A transformer will not change the frequency. For appliances using a motor, this will result in it running more slowly - please seek advice to ensure that your appliance is compatible with 50Hz.
- PAT tested.