When using temporary site, camping, marina or generator power supplies, it is often difficult to gauge the power draw of everything connected to each supply socket.
|A padded bag is available separately to store the meter in between use.|
- Manufactured in our UK workshop, this versatile meter simply plugs in-line with the supply and provides a live reading of six different parameters:
- Pressing the button alternates the three parameters displayed:
- Power factor + frequency + energy kWh
- Voltage + current + power
- The kWh energy reading is cumulative and can be reset. If you require a kWh meter for billing purposes, please see our range of MID approved meters.
- Available with a range of IEC 60309 connectors (PCE or Gewiss):
- 110v 16A
- 110v 32A
- 230v 16A
- 230v 32A
- Gewiss robust IP55 weatherproof DIN enclosure (overall dimensions W105mm x H170mm x D98mm).
- Power meter is protected by an internal replaceable fuse.
- 0.3m input and output leads, using industrial specification H07RN-F rubber cable, specifically manufactured for harsh environments with high mechanical, chemical, water and UV resistance. Flexibility and performance is retained over a wide temperature range (-25 to 55°C). Find out what’s so special about this cable.
- Please contact us for custom cable lengths.
- PAT tested.